The Company has embarked on numerous Corporate Social Responsibility Projects running into millions of Naira. We would continue to touch the Lives of the Communities around our Dams by our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects. Some of these projects in area of water intervention include:
A few of some of our executed projects in Health and other ntervention
- Medical outreach at Gbajibo, Rofia and Amfani villages.
- Gari processing center at Bukka, Gbajibo and Muwo communities.
- Rehabilitation of Amfani Primary Health Care Clinic including electrification.
- Rehabilitation of a collapsed culver at Ibbi Town along Mokwa Kainji Road.
- Community irrigation farming at Gana, Jebba north.
- Rehabilitation of road and culvert at Zugurma in Mashegu Local Government.
- Stone-filling of collapsed portions of the Mokwa-Jebba-Ilorin Federal High Way.
- Donation of relief materials to flood victims of Kalema Community in Mokwa Local Govt.
- Distribution of corporate gifts to Royal fathers/Chiefs in the communities during festy period.
- Yearly scholarship awards to 10 candidates of Niger State origin to undergo one (1) year programme at the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN).